Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N) in recognizing its corporate responsibility commits to take all reasonably practicable means to provide a safe and healthy environment to all ERI@N staff, partners, students and visitors. ERI@N is committed to:
· Comply with Safety, Health & Environmental legislations in Singapore;
· Strive for continual improvements to the OSH management system (OSHMS) and with consideration to environmental sustainability;
· Proactive in managing risks to prevent incident and communicate requirements to relevant stakeholders;
· Inculcate the sense of shared stewardship for OSH matters among ERI@N staff and students;
· Set OSH objectives and measure or evaluate such performances periodically;
· Provide appropriate OSH training, information and supervision for ERI@N staff and students to work safely and reduce risks at source;
· Report and investigate promptly ALL incidents and accidents to determine the root cause(s) and take appropriate actions to prevent recurrence;
· Improve and continually review infrastructural facilities and research projects to address risks; and
· Provide appropriate resources to achieve the intent of this policy.
Click here to log on Teamsites.