ERIAN Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (OSHE) Policy
Click here to download ERIAN OSHE Policy in pdf.
Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERIAN) in recognizing its corporate responsibility commits to take all reasonably practicable means to provide a safe and healthy environment to all faculty, staff, partners, students and visitors. ERIAN is committed to:
• Comply with applicable safety, health & environmental legislations in Singapore;
• Adopt the Singapore Safety Management Framework (SS506) and proactively manage work related risks to prevent incidents;
• Inculcate the sense of shared stewardship for OSHE matters among faculty, staff and students to prevent injury and ill health;
• Set OSH objectives and monitor relevant safety as well as occupational health performances periodically;
• Provide appropriate OSH training, information and supervision for faculty, staff and students to work safely and reduce risks at source;
• Report and investigate promptly ALL incidents to determine the root cause(s) and take appropriate actions to prevent recurrence;
• Continually review the infrastructural facilities and research projects to address risks as well as the prevention to environmental pollution;
• Provide appropriate resources to achieve the intent of this policy; and
• Strive for continual improvements to ERIAN OSH management system (OSHMS).